AHMG's Senior Living practice focuses on management, development, start-up and the turnaround of Senior Living communities from 55 + through skilled nursing. AHNG has co-founded 3 senior living companies and is a leading provider in distressed asset turnaround services.
AHMG prides itself on its hands on approach to Senior Living management - where our team works on the ground side by side with the community leadership, residents and families. Our unique approach to staffing and expense management has saved millions for our clients
Some of our most recent accomplishments:
- Improved Census by 110% (40 Move Ins) over a nine-month period - South Carolina
- Improved Revenue by $1,200,000 annually - South Carolina
- Improved Revenue by $2,100,000 annually – Illinois
- Improved Census by 90% (22 Move Ins) over a six-month period – Texas
- Improved Revenue by 1,750,000 annually – Florida
- Reduced Operating expenses by $360,000 Annually - South Carolina
- Reduced Operating expenses by $360,000 Annually – Texas
- Reduced Operating expenses by $360,000 Annually – Illinois
- Reduced Operating expenses by $660,000 Annually – Florida
- Maintained Average Occupancy of 96% 24 month sustained for 44 communities
AHMG’s Senior Living Division has provided services in the following states:
AHMG prides itself in the ability to create, develop and implement successful programs from community design and start-up services to full-service management. AHMG is a leading provider of specialized Senior Living consulting that focuses on change management and rapid turnaround services.