AHMG's Healthcare practice focuses on new growth, start up and turn - around services.
AHMG leads the industry in physician-hospital relationships, which it sees as significant in the success of hospital systems.
Some of our accomplishments:
- Re-re-negotiated 30 primary Care physician Contracts increasing Revenue $30 million – Texas
- Created Urgent Care Industrial Medicine Program increasing net profit $25,000/month – Texas
- Improved Hospital Operations created bottom line improvement of $6,000,000 – Texas
- Achieved $11 million in bottom line improvements and achieved 95% in core measures – Nevada
- Reduced ER wait times from 6 hours to 48 minutes – Nevada
- Improved Net Income of Regional Medical Center by $14 million in 18 Months – Nevada
- Increased Hospital System Cash Collections from $28 million to $60 million annually – Georgia
- Achieved Fortune Magazine top 100 places to work 3 consecutive years – Georgia
- AHMG is a leading provider in customized start-up and turnaround services
AHMG’s Healthcare Division has provided services in the following states:
Our experience in management and oversight ranges from the basic operational assessment to a complete financial and operational turnaround. Our success lies within our ability to identify key issues, problems and process breakdowns and quickly implement effective solutions.
AHMG prides itself in the ability to create, develop and implement successful physician/hospital relationships through partnerships, joint ventures and approved leasing arrangements. AHMG is a leading provider of specialized healthcare consulting that focuses on change management and rapid turnaround services.